Covid Entry Requirements
1. Suspension of visa on arrival facilities for passengers with a normal passport.
2. Passengers must register online before boarding at: https://arrivals.healthdesk.go.ug/
This will generate a qr code which must be presented upon arrival.
Passengers must complete the travelers health surveillance form online at above link. This will generate a qr code which must be presented upon arrival: https://ears.health.go.ke/airline_registration/
Please fill up these before 48 hours departure.
1. Passengers must have a negative covid-19 pcr test taken at
most 48 hours before departure from the first embarkation
point. The test result must have a qr code obtained at
www.globalhaven.org or https://trustedtravel.panabios.org/
2. Passengers must complete a port health declaration form at:
https://www.ghs-hdf.org/hdf/ before arrival.
3. Passengers are subject to a covid-19 pcr test upon arrival
at their own expense. They must have a payment confirmation
obtained before departure at: https://myfrontierhealthcare.com/home/ghana